Mr Cheang from XGW Asia E Bike gave me an Wind Rider Electric Unicycle for review and this is the video after one month of constant usage.
Use Coupon code SIMONTAY at asiaebike.com to get discount!
Contact Chean Kok Fook at email@example.com or go to their website at Facebook.com/asiabike to order your own Wind Rider!
1. Wear & tear happened and one of the LED light for battery indicator died and need replacing.
2. The padding on the side is loose but that’s not an issue as I can stick it back easily.
3. Added a AirWheel MarsRover Pull Rod to push it around easily.
4. The charging cap is not attached to the port which makes it vulnerable to losing it by accident.
5. The charger adaptor is smaller then most that I had seen and have better cable port.
6. At first, riding the Wind Rider does hurt the side of the leg for a while but after getting used to it…it doesn’t hurt anymore by leaving a small gap from the sides.
7. After getting used to the speed, it’s actually very comfortable to ride as it won’t raise the pedals easily when you are cruising unlike other electric unicycles.
8. You can easily balance at walking pace like any other electric unicycle.
9. High pedals can turn sharp corners very very easily even at narrow path!
10. Cheap! At SGD $580 is one of the cheapest 132 wh high speed 14″ electric unicycle I had seen.
11. Unfortunately the battery is a little too short range for long distance riding but it’s possible to install external battery.
Overall, I feel this electric unicycle is definitely good for a replacement of Airwheel X3 if you are looking for lightweight short distance travel with faster speed.
However, I do wish for more enhancement to this portable lightweight speedster to have more battery life in the future. 😀